Game Manager enables easy set-up and scoring management (game formats, contests, pairings, printouts, online leaderboards) of all types of golf tournaments, and connects to the Golf GameBook app for on-course live scoring and leaderboards. This will support most popular golf game formats, net and gross scores, and a side game can be set to display an additional leaderboard. Live contest leaderboards can also be set for closest to the pins and longest drives.
All Game Formats
Contests and Challenges
Unlimited number of players and groups
Game Sites and Web Leaderboards
Custom logo on Game Site and Web Leaderboards
No ads on mobile applications
Import of Excel player list
Hidden holes feature
If you are interested in buying Game Manager Pro or getting more information about it, contact GameBook's sales director Antti Hiltunen.
+358 400 355434
How it works
After the game is setup the app is used by each group of players as a mobile scorecard to enter scores and to view live leaderboards. Players can also send comments (read: trash talk) to each other during the round. With extremely sophisticated user experience, GameBook is very simple to use – easier and faster than pencil and paper.
Turn your golf events into something special.
- More fun and excitement for all types of events
- Distinguish your event from others
- Players are more involved knowing scores hole-by-hole
- Final results available immediately after last putt is holed
- Golf scoring made more efficient and faster
- Drives event sales
- Golf GameBook app is free to download and test
Set up your tournament in a few minutes.
- Event creation: primary and side games, contests
- Simple change management (click & drag)
- Live leaderboards also on Clubhouse TVs and Pro Shop workstations
- Share scores on your own social media or web page
- Printouts for alphabetical lists, pairings and tee-times, cart signs, scorecards, final results
- No installation needed
- Works with a standard web browser
Stewart Cink, British Open Champion 2009